Brazilian Butt Lift
Make Your Own Curves
Ever dreamed you could build a better booty? Austin plastic surgeon Dr. Amy Bekanich can help! The “Brazilian Butt Lift” (BBL) is all the rage—and with good reason. This buttock augmentation procedure can provide a dramatic transformation, both to your posterior and your confidence. And it isn’t just about size. It is all about shape. The Brazilian Butt Lift completely transforms your square silhouette into hourglass curves. Dr. Bekanich is a leading authority on Brazilian Butt Lifts and is thrilled to share her expertise with her patients.
All About Brazilian Butt Lift
During your personalized consultation, Dr. Bekanich will work closely with you to explain the procedure, answer any questions you may have, and design a plan that will give you killer curves exactly where you want them.
Here’s some essential info to get you started:
- The Brazilian Butt Lift produces beautiful results by filling the upper quadrant of your buttocks. Your butt will look stronger, perkier, and ready for bikini season.
- BBL and liposuction go hand-in-hand. In fact, liposuction is the first step to looking better from behind. Using a fat grafting technique, Dr. Bekanich will remove fat from your stomach, waist and hips before processing and injecting it into your buttocks. This means that stubborn fat bulges in other areas are also improved as part of the procedure.
- Recovery time matters. Expect to wear special undergarments and to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks without a special pillow for several weeks. The transformation will be worth the wait!
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift Right for Me?
The butt is a notoriously difficult area to tone. If you’re sick of squats and bored of lunges, then BBL could be just the thing to get your butt in gear.
Good candidates for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure should meet the following criteria:
- Be in good health and at a stable, healthy body weight.
- Have areas of fatty deposits that can be liposuctioned, such as stomach, love handles, back, and outer thighs.
- Good skin quality in areas from which fat will be taken to avoid sagging.
Dr. Bekanich will discuss your individual concerns and goals with you to determine if a Brazilian butt lift is the right fit for you.
How Long Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Last?
The results of BBL are truly remarkable and will stay with you for many years to come. The procedure generally does not require touch-ups or additional surgeries omega replica watches, but the key is choosing the right board certified plastic surgeon.